- A sense of wellbeing;
- An opportunity for joyful worship in song with others;
- A sense of reverence and prayer;
- Communion with God;
- Joining in spoken worship with other Christians;
- An opportunity to meet with the Holy Spirit;
- Finding Jesus in the Eucharist;
- An enhanced understanding of scripture;
- Time for personal prayer and reflection;
- Spiritual refreshment, and hopefully fulfillment;
- A period of peace;
- A chance to share fellowship with other worshippers;
- A break from the strains, stresses and duties of the week ~ a Sabbath.
Do you find this at your Church on a Sunday morning?
If so, where?
If not, do you find it elsewhere?