Tuesday 23 March 2010

Pregnancy symptom of the month: CRAMPS

I'm almost 20 weeks (and if another person asks me whether or not we are going to try and find out whether we're having a boy or a girl at the DETAILED ANOMALY SCAN, I swear I will scream. Silently, inside, anyway.)

That's not my symptom though. Nor is the realisation that every time I get a 'new' symptom, I remember it from before, and wondered how I could forget the feeling.

Nope, it's CRAMP. How could I forget waking up in the middle of the night with agonising shooting pains in my legs? Ouch, ouch, ouch!

On the plus side, I've only got half the pregnancy to go. And I'm guest posting on the Baby Bunching website today. And later, Imogen & I are off to IKEA to check out sinks, bunkbeds, and the cafe :-) What's not to like? *tentatively flexes calves....*

No comments:

Post a Comment